* 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
* 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
* 1 teaspoon dried thyme
* 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, boiled
* 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
* Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
* Line a 9 inch pie dish with pastry.
* Blanch frozen mixed vegetables for 3 to 4 minutes. Drain.
* Dice chicken and place in a large bowl. Add vegetables, thyme, celery soup and potato soup. Stir together.
* Pour filling into pastry lined pie dish. Arrange top layer of pie crust, seal and flute the edges. Cut slits in the top of the crust to allow for steam to escape.
* Place pie on cookie sheet. Put aluminum foil around pie crust edges. Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for an additional 30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven & let stand for 5 minutes and then serve.