* 1/2 cup of butter
* 1 pound pasta (linguine)
* 2 cups heavy cream
* 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/3 cup pesto
* 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
* Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
* In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in cream, and season with pepper. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
* Stir Parmesan cheese into cream sauce, stirring until thoroughly mixed. Blend in the pesto, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until thickened.
* Stir in the shrimp & cook until they turn pink (about 5 mins).
*Serve over the hot linguine.