* 60 ml orange juice
* 1800 g white cake layers, baked and cooled
* 715 g fresh strawberries
* 50 g white sugar
* 2 bananas
* 330 g fresh blueberries
* 98 g instant vanilla pudding mix
* 475 ml milk
* 235 ml heavy whipping cream
* 35 g blanched slivered almonds
* 12 maraschino cherries
* Slice strawberries and sprinkle them with sugar. Cut the bananas into slices and toss with orange juice. Combine pudding mix with milk and mix until smooth. Cut the cake into 1 inch cubes.
* Use half of the cake cubes to line bottom of a large glass bowl.
* Layer half of the strawberries followed by half of the blueberries, and then half of the bananas. Spread half of the pudding over the fruit. Repeat layers in the same order.
* In a medium bowl, whip the cream to stiff peaks and spread over top of trifle.
* Garnish with maraschino cherries and slivered almonds.